The RV SnapPad HiWay is an 8" permanent jack pad that attaches to your RV's leveling system. RV SnapPads are the first and only permanent jack pad on the market. This unique jack pad will allow you to stay level on any terrain without the hassle of having to remove the wood blocks or plastic jack pads every time you move.
NOTE: Not compatible with LCI, Atwood, Equalizer, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.
- Designed for HWH levelers with 8" round landing feet
- Permanent jackpad fixture with a onetime installation
- Water drainage channel allows for easy removal of excess water
- Adds 65% more surface area to your jack
- Product made from environmentally friendly recycled tires
- Can withstand extreme temperatures between -40F to 120F
- Protects against electrical surges from lightning strikes
- Protects driveway from rust marks
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Anti-slip material allows for compatibility with all surfaces
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.4 lbs per pad
- 8" in diameter for RV leveler foot pad
- 10" diameter for bottom of Jackpad
- 1.875" height
- Sold in sets of 4
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding warranty.
RV SnapPad HiWay 8" Permanent RV Jack Pad - 4 Pack