Stay cool, circulate stale air, and stay protected from the outside elements at the same time, with the Maxxair 00-06401K Smoke Maxxfan Deluxe 4 Speed Ventilator. This is a complete RV ventilation system that incorporates a vent, fan and rain protection all in one unit.
Requirements: The Maxxfan installs into a standard RV roof opening of 14” x 14”.
To determine if your roof opening is correctly sized, simply remove the interior ceiling garnish
trim ring of your existing roof vent and measure the ceiling opening or verify the opening is
large enough by sliding the interior garnish trim ring into the opening.
Due to the Exhaust/Intake Louvers that face the rear of the vehicle, this RV vent requires a roof area clear of obstructions such as air conditioners, storage boxes, etc. for at
least 8” to the rear of the existing standard roof vent flange outer rear edge.
This is designed for a minimum roof thickness of 1 1/8” to a maximum of 6 1/2”.
If your roof thickness is less than 1 1/8”, build additional thickness at the ceiling opening
using wood or other suitable material.
The Maxxfan requires a minimum 12 Volt DC, 5 amp service. Confirm that the circuit
you intend to use will accommodate the additional load. Use the proper gauge stranded
wire for electrical connections.
- Features a 4 speed fan, controls at ceiling, built in rain shield and it's exhaust only.
- Flush mounted keypad for easy touch controls.
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (ceiling fan mode).
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan.
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps.
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings.
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required.
- Use in an RV, camper or trailer.
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately.
- Manufacturers warranty: limited 2 year on the vent and limited lifetime on the lid.
How to clean the screen: rotate the four retaining knobs which hold the interior screen in place. The screen can then be rinsed off with water to clean. Mild detergent is also okay to clean stubborn grime on the screen.
Maxxfan Deluxe 4 Speed Ventilator - Smoke