The Suspension Pro 81199 2500 lbs. Electric Trailer Tongue Jack utilizes a high-strength drive screw assembly and self-lubricating drive nut for smooth operation. A auto stop function prevents damage to drive gears and 3 work lights on front and sides of power head keep your hitch area lit up. A 6" drop leg speeds the process of hitching and unhitching, and gives you more lift if needed.
Features: 2-1/4" jack diameter, a zinc plated leg with a 5-1/2" foot pad. Adjustable drop-down leg increases length by 6".
- Full 18" stroke - Travel speed 54 seconds.
- UV resistant cover. Water-resistant.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Hardened steel gears - Stainless steel fasteners.
- 3/4" high strength ACME drive screw - Self-lubricating drive nut.
- 12V operation - Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker.
- Internal automatic thermal protection.
- 27 amp draw at full load.
- Soldered electrical connections.
- Lift Capacity: 2500 lbs.
- Travel: 18".
- Extended: (B) 27".
- Outer Tube: 2.25".
- Retracted: (A) 9".
- Clearance: (C) 22".
- Limited 90 day warranty.
Included: In-line circuit breaker, star washers and emergency crank handle, but does not include Mounting Hardware- JBK-38 (sold separately). For greater adjustability, the manufacturer has designed a drop leg for easy operation. For safe protection they also included features like the Electrical safeguards so that way it can help protect the motor. There are specialized resetable circuit that will prevent and overloads. Design made out of zinc for long lasting structure and rust-free. This jack was constructed to be a safe tool to use for any heavy lifting,which they provided an a Emergency manual crank handle.
Suspension Pro 2500 lbs. Electric Tongue Jack