The Bulldog 155022 is a reliable A-frame top-wind jack. Its total capacity can withhold 2,000 lbs that have precision fitted parts for extra stability. This tongue jack is built to last and is known to be durable and has been demonstrated to be the most reliable, field-proven jacks on the market. Designed for lighter load requirements.
It features weld-on Tubular mount bracket and vertical/side load capacity. It has a circular tube that has additional adjustments and footplate or caster assembly is sold seperately. Top-wind claw handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler. Whether it's for utility trailers, boat trailers or cargo haulers, Bulldog trailer jacks provide high quality that makes hitching and unhitching a whole lot simpler!
- The Bulldog has a 2,000 lbs lift capacity.
- Proven, reliable mechanical elements provide dependable strength and long-lasting durable performance.
- To obtain smooth structure this jack is structured with precision parts that make it easier to hitch/unhitch your trailer.
- Grey base painted on the outer tube.
- Inner tube platinum design with a clear zinc to protect from corrosion.
- Retracted: 8-13/16"
- Extended: 23-13/16"
- Maximum lift: 15"
- The radius of the handle: 6-5/8"
- Handle style: Topwind.
- Clearance: 12-12/16" from mounting bracket to top of jack.
- Platinum design that is made out of steel.
- Custom finishes are available upon request.
- Limited 5-year Manufacturer Warranty.
Bulldog 155022 A-Frame 2000 lb Topwind Travel Trailer Tongue Jack