The Valterra Blow-Out Plug makes it easy to blow out excess water from your freshwater plumbing during the winterization process of your RV, camper or motorhome.
- Blows out excess water from your fresh water plumbing before winterizing.
- Ensures all water is removed from your water lines.
- Plastic blow-out plug with a Schrader tire valve stem that works with most air compressors.
- Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Valterra Blow-Out Plug With Schrader Valve - Plastic
How to Use:
1. Drain your water lines as much as possible.
2. When water is no longer flowing, make sure all faucets are open.
3. Thread the blow-out plug into your city water inlet.
4. Attach an oil-less compressor and turn on at a low setting, slowly increasing the pressure. Do not exceed 50 PSI.
5. Once your lines are empty, remove the blow-out plug.