The ADCO 64824 Winnebago Class A RV Cover fits a 28'1" to 31' size.
- It has a breathable top with polypropylene side panels that have multiple layers.
- It provides your motorhome with protection from all kinds of weather and resists exposure to UV rays.
- The strapping system cinching at the top and bottom creates a tight fit, which is helpful in windy conditions.
- The ladder cap and reinforced corners help minimize wear and tear on the stress points that come in contact with the RV.
- The side panels are zippered on the passenger's side for access to your coach.
- This RV cover can accommodate rooftop air conditioners, vents, and other roof mounted accessories.
- When measuring your RV's length, make sure to include the bumpers, ladder and spare tire.
- Made to withstand exposure to wind, high sun & moisture, and snow
- UV resistant to prevent sun damage to the RV
- Slip-seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a tight fit
- Breathable top & durable polypropylene sides bead water on contact
- Straps & buckles prevent billowing in windy conditions
- Zippered side panels on the passenger side for access to the RV's interior
- Weighted buckles
- Reinforced corners
- Storage bag included.
- Color: Tan.
- Note: See below for a full list of Winnebago covers to help find the correct size cover for your coach.
- Dimensions: 31'L x 114"H x 106"W
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
ADCO Winnebago Class A RV Cover - 28'1"-31'