The ADCO 64827 Winnebago Class A RV Cover fits a 37'1" to 40' size.
- This tan cover is made specifically for Winnebago Class A RVs.
- It features multi-layered top and side panels with retro style graphics.
- Made for all types of climates, it provides protection from all kinds of weather and is UV resistant.
- It helps prevent surface damage to the RV as well as protect it from moisture.
- The fabric is 100% breathable to keep mold and mildew from collecting inside.
- The strapping system cinching at the top and bottom creates a tight fit, which is helpful in windy conditions.
- The ladder cap and reinforced corners prevent wear and tear on the stress points that come in contact with the RV.
- It also accommodates rooftop air conditioners, vents, and other roof mounted accessories.
- Storage bag included.
- When measuring your motorhome's length, make sure to include the bumpers, ladder and spare tire.
- Made to withstand exposure to wind, high sun & moisture, and snow
- Slip-seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a tight fit
- Breathable top & sides bead water on contact
- Straps & buckles prevent billowing in windy conditions
- Zippered side panels on the passenger side for access to the RV's interior
- Reinforced buckles, flaps, & straps to keep them from ripping out
- Reinforcements in cover prevent damage
- Built-in vents for proper air circulation
- Light brown top with tan sides
- Retro style Winnebago graphics
- Color: Tan
- Weight 23 lbs
- Includes rain gutter spout protectors, extra adhesive reinforcement material, & weighted buckle toss under
- Dimensions: 40'L x 132"H x 106"W
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
ADCO Winnebago Class A RV Cover - 37'1"-40'