The Blue Ox BX1656 Baseplate For 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Chevy or GMC dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Part Number: BX1656
- Tab Height: 19.5"
- Tab Width: 19"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the belly pan.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing.
Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the
weight rating of specific tow bars. Always ensure both your tow bar
and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle’s overall weight.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon