The Pro Series RV20000103 is an A-Frame Sidewind Jack with a 2000 lb weight capacity. It is recommended for light to medium duty jobs. It can be bolted on or welded on and features 14" travel. The cylindrical tube has a black powder painted finish, which stays resistant to corrosion.
This A-Frame Sidewind Jack delivers the lifting performance essential for safety and dependability. The A-Frame Sidewind jacks are manufactured to exact specifications and tolerances, using the toughest materials, precision crafting, exterior grade finishes and more, which all add up to a product you can trust! Every Pro Series jack's features top engineering and strenuous testing that goes above and beyond industry requirements, ensuring long-term durability that withstands the most extreme conditions.
- Foot plate sold separately.
- Designed for use with trailers with A-Frame couplers.
- Weld-on or Bolt-on mounting option.
- A-frame models have black painted outer and inner tubes.
- Clear zinc inner tubes.
- Pro Series a trusted industry leader.
- Great Performance.
- Enhance your vehicle.
- Travel: 14 in.
- Retracted: 9 in.
- Extended: 23 in.
- Clearance: 13 in.
- Dimensions: 24.2" L x 14.1" W x 4.2" H.
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Pro Series 2000 lb A-Frame Sidewind Jack