The BAL 28010 X-Chock Tire Locking Chock provides added stabilization while preventing tire shifting by applying an opposing force to your tandem tires.
- Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying an opposing force to tandem tire applications.
- X-Chock works with the tires' natural movement instead of against them, as opposed to other chocks.
- Fits even the tightest of applications, retracting down to 1 3/8” and extends to 10”.
- Heavy-duty metal construction with a rust-resistant coating.
- Lightweight, easy to store.
- Lockable for added security.
- For wide track axle spacings, see part 28014.
- Optional padlock available separately for added security, see part 28015.
- Retracted: 1-3/8"
- Extended: 10"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Includes (1) X-Chock, and (1) plated ratchet wrench.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
BAL X-Chock Tire Locking Chock