The Bal 28010 X-Chock Tire Locking Chock provides added stabilization, while preventing tire shifting by applying opposing force to your tandem tires. The X-Chock works with your tires natural movement instead of against them. These RV accessories are sold individually and will provide extra security for your trailer while parked.
The X-Chock starts off where the old style camper locking chock left off. With it’s slim design and ability to fit into more trailer axle applications, you wont be left with a rocking camper during your next outing. It fits between tandem axle trailer tires, locking each wheel by applying force to both tires equally. The hand-operated plated ratchet wrench turns the drive nut, extending the chocks against the tires for locking and retracting them for removal. Opposed to other types of camping trailer chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires natural movement instead of against them. Fits even the tightest of applications retracting down to 1 3/8" and extends to 10". With features such as a rust inhibitive coating, plated ratchet wrench with comfort bumper and lightweight, easy to store design, the X-Chock will be the last chocking device you will ever need. This chock is also lockable for added security with optional
28015 Pad Lock.
- Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying opposing force to tandem tire applications.
- As opposed to other chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires natural movement instead of against them.
- Fits even the tightest of applications retracting down to 1 3/8” and extends to 10”.
- Rust inhibitive coating.
- Plated ratchet wrench with comfort bumper included.
- Lightweight, easy to store.
- Lockable for added security.
- Made in the USA!
Bal X-Chock Tire Locking Chock