JT's Strong Arm 191023 is a stabilizer system that eliminates chassis movement in 5th Wheels with more than 58" between the front landing gear. The patented Strong Arm Stabilizer System is designed to attach to the rear scissor jacks and the front landing gear to eliminate front to back and side to side movement.
- Eliminates annoying chassis movement.
- Works with all types of jacks.
- A one-time installation that permanently attaches.
- Bolt-on installation with no welding required.
- Designed to attach to scissor jacks and eliminate that front to back and side to side movement.
- Using a unique system of brackets, the Strong Arm attaches to any of the three main types of jacks found on RVs:
- Scissor Jacks
- Electric Jacks (JT's Strong Arm 314597 Stabilizer Electric Jack Adapter Kit)
- Telescoping Jacks
- Includes: (6) stabilizer tubes for landing gear 58" or more apart in the front and all the hardware needed to complete the installation - (4) attach to the front of the coach and (2) on the rear.
- Weight: 40 lbs
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer System 5th Wheel Kit - More Than 58"