JT's 191023 Strong Arm Stabilizer system is a one time, permanent installation that virtually eliminates chassis movement in 5th Wheels with more than 58" between the front landing gear. The patented Strong Arm Stabilizer System is designed to attach to the rear scissor jacks and the front landing gear to eliminate front to back and side to side movement.
- Eliminates Annoying Chassis Movement.
- Provides A Rock Steady Camping Experience.
- Works With All Types Of Jacks.
- One-Time Installation/ Permanently Attached.
Bolt-On Installation - No Welding Required.
- Designed to attach to scissor jacks and eliminate that front to back and side to side movement.
- Easy Installation on All Types of RV leveling Jacks
- Using a unique system of brackets, the Strong Arm attaches to any of the three main types of jacks found on RVs:
- 2 year warranty
- Includes: (6) stabilizer tubes for landing gear 58" or more apart in the front and all the hardware needed to complete the installation - (4) attach to the front of the coach and (2) on the rear. Things you'll love about JT's Strong Arm Leveling Jack Stabilizer Kit
- Bolt-on DIY Installation
- One-time permanent installation
- Nothing to tear down or stow away
- Easy to set-up: telescopes into place when jacks are lowered, simply tighten the T-Handles.
JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer System 5th Wheel Kit - More Than 58"