The Bulldog 155157 is an A-Frame trailer tongue jack that can raise and lower the trailer so that you can connect the coupler to and disconnect it from the ball on your hitch. This jack will be able to help you keep the trailer leveled when it's not attached to the tow vehicle. A-frame trailer tongue jacks can be used for many types of trailers, such as the utility trailer, travel trailers, truck campers,etc.
With this jack, you can have convenient height complicity, which every detailed feature of the Bulldog round jack contains heavy duty steal for heavy duty work. Most industrys choose the bulldog jack because its the most reliable jack in the market today! This product also includes the side-wind handle that generates smooth ergonomics design for easy cranking. You easily have access to the external gearbox.
- Dependable vertical and side load capacity.
- This jack can lift up to 2,000 lbs
- Can connect/disconnect easily to any trailer that measures 10% to 15% of your gross trailer weight, which would be the weight of the trailer when it is fully loaded.
- Determining what kind of jack is right for your trailer, when retracted and extended you can easily measure to the bottom of the mounting flange to the mounting point.
- 21-1/2" Extended
- 8-5/8" Retracted
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Sturdy steel that has a weld-on/bolt-on bracket
- Gray primer finish on the outer/inner tubes
- Side-wind Handle:
- Made from heavy-duty steel with a durable grip to give extra stability.
- Whole size: 13"
- Inner tubing diameter: 2".
- Outer tubing diameter: 2.25".
- Handle radius: 5-13/16"
- Weight: 10.15 lbs.
- Limited 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Bulldog A-Frame 2000 lb Sidewind Jack