The Safe-T-Alert 35-742-WT Flush Mount 12V CO/LP Gas Alarm -White is an alarm that combines into a single compact system, a powerful alarm that detects both Carbon Monoxide (CO) and explosive Propane (LPG)gas. The 35 Series uses the latest microprocessor technology combined with two electronic self-cleaning sensors that operate independently of each other. The combined unit can detect both CO and explosive gases simultaneously.
CO Exposure Symptoms: Mild: Headaches, running nose, sore or watery eyes, often
described as “flu-like” symptoms. Medium: Dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting. Extreme: Unconsciousness, brain damage and death.
- Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO.
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology.
- Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated.
- Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain.
- 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements. Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV.
- Replaces all Safe-T-Alert 30-442 Propane alarms and most CCI Controls flush mount Propane alarms without modifications.
- Power Supply & Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12 VDC.
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%.
- Low voltage power warning.
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F.
- Case Size: 6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1.25"D.
- Made in the USA.
This alarm helps protect your household
members and guests from CO produced while using your RV. CO gas is
produced when any type of fuel is incompletely burned. Potential sources
of CO in and around your RV can include gas or diesel engine exhaust,
portable space heaters, gas stoves and ovens, furnaces, defective engine
exhaust systems, portable grills, other nearby RVs, portable generators,
generator exhaust, and other propane-powered appliances. All are sources
of CO. Please see the instruction manual for how to install and where to put it within your RV.
Safe-T-Alert Flush Mount CO/LP Gas Alarm -White