The Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual CO/LP Gas Detector combines a powerful alarm into a single compact system that detects both Carbon Monoxide (CO) and explosive gases Propane (LPG) and Methane(Natural Gas).
- Upgrades single 12V propane gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both propane gas and CO.
- Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of propane or CO remain.
- Ideal for Class A motorhomes, Class B van campers, Class C mini-motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, truck, and folding campers
- Alarm mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated.
- 12V power indicates no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Self-cleaning sensor.
- Low voltage power warning at 7 volts.
- Flush-mounted on the wall.
- Alarms up to 85 dB.
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA at 12 VDC.
- Operational Range: 12-Volts +/-15%.
- Operational Temperature: -40° F to +158° F.
- Color: White.
- Case Size: 6.375" W x 2.875" H x 1.25" depth.
- Weight: 0.08 lbs.
- Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements and listed to UL 1484 RV.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Note: Priority shipping is not available.
Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual CO/LP Gas Detector - Flush Mount - White