The Firestone Ride-Rite Dual Control Air Command Compressor Kit provides front to rear or side to side leveling through the use of an electric switch, dual gauge, and standard duty compressor. Inflates tow air springs individually. Ideal for pickup campers.
- Inflation valves inflate and deflate the air springs according to the road, weather, and load conditions, providing you with a side-to-side level ride every time.
- Improves the quality of your travels, delivering smooth commuting with stable brake-traction.
- Reduces the chance of your vehicle bottoming out due to heavy loads on uneven terrain.
- Keeps leaf springs from sagging due to constant or repeated heavy loads.
- Increases the stability of your vehicle, encouraging safe transporting.
- Simple switches allow for easy use and operation - just flip the switch to adjust your ride.
- Delivers constant monitoring of the pressure in your air springs.
- Can be used with all Firestone air helper springs products.
- The compressor inflates each air spring individually.
- Compressor mounts to your vehicle frame.
- All installation hardware is included for a quick and easy installation.
- Maximizes vehicle load-carrying capacity.
- 8" minimum tire to frame clearance.
- Hose Size: 1/4".
- Amp Draw: 20A.
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
- Pressure Range (PSI): 5-100 lbs.
- Maximum PSI: 130 PSI.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Includes mounting hardware, standard duty compressor, single gauge dual control, hose and hose fittings, wiring, and installation instructions.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Or 24,000 Mile Warranty.
Do not exceed your vehicle's gross vehicle weight rating.
Firestone Ride-Rite Dual Control Air Command Compressor Kit