This system provides front to rear or side to side leveling through the use of electric switch, dual gauge and standard duty compressor. Inflates tow air springs individually. Ideal for pickup campers.
- This kit includes a standard duty compressor with single gauge dual control.
- Air command kit inflation valves inflate & deflates the air springs according to road, weather, & load conditions, providing you with a side-to-side level ride every time!
- Compressor inflates each air spring individually.
- Air command kit delivers continuous monitoring of the pressure in your air springs.
- Simple switches allow for easy use and operation. Just flip the switch to adjust your ride.
- It keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging due to constant or repeated heavy load.
- Improves the quality of your travels, delivering smooth commuting with stable brake traction.
- Kit reduces the chances of your vehicle bottoming out due to a heavy loads on uneven terrain.
- Increases the stability of the vehicle, encouraging safe transporting.
- The compressor mounts to your vehicle's frame.
- Everything is included for a quick and easy installation.
- Maximizes vehicle load carrying capacity.
- 8" minimum tire to frame clearance.
- Maximum PSI: 130 PSI
- Amp draw: 20 Amps
- Load capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Pressure Range (PSI): 5 to 100 lbs per square inch.
- Compatibility: Air Command kit can be used with all Firestone air helper springs products.
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Hose size: 1/4"
- Included: All necessary mounting hardware, standard duty compressor, single gauge dual control, hose & hose fittings, wiring, & installation instructions.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Note: Do NOT exceed the vehicles gross vehicle weight rating.
Firestone Ride-Rite Standard Duty, Dual Control, Air Command Compressor Kit