The SuperSteer P3032 Bell Crank is designed for the Chevrolet/Workhorse P30 and P32 Chassis and is specifically designed to reduce road wandering, "wagging the tail" and rut tracking permanently. Experience a safer, more relaxing drive with SuperSteer bell cranks.
- Timken tapered bearings eliminate excessive side-to-side movement and sluggish steering, providing you with tighter steering.
- Fully sealed, tapered roller bearings keep out dirt and water, and are superior at carrying load.
- Roller bearings are adjustable to achieve precise movement and stay maintenance-free.
- Advanced engineering design provides end and side adjustments.
- Hi-tensile strength casting, spindle, and tapered roller bearings.
- Fits Chevy/GM/Workhorse P30 and P32 Chassis made from 1968 to 2007.
- Grease-packed and sealed from dirt and water for life.
- Easy replacement of factory assembly.
- Replaces OEM straight bushings.
- Bell crank arm not included, see part SS3032.
- Note: Alignment is required after installation.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Includes (1) P3032 Bell crank unit and installation hardware.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
SuperSteer Bell Crank For GM/Workhorse P30 & P32 Chassis