The SuperSteer P3032 Bell Crank is designed for the Chevrolet/Workhorse P30, P32, P37, G30HD & G3500HD Chassis. SuperSteer products like this bell crank (or "idler") are specifically designed to reduce road wandering, "wagging the tail" and rut tracking permanently. Experience a safer, more relaxing drive with SuperSteer bell cranks. Timken tapered bearings eliminate excessive side-to-side movement and sluggish steering, providing you with tighter steering. This will give you a better overall control of your vehicle. Fully sealed, tapered roller bearings keep out dirt and water, and are superior at carrying load. These can be adjusted to achieve precise movement and stay maintenance free.
Factory OEM Bell Cranks are known to wear out very quickly on relatively low miles, causing dangerous rut tracking and road wandering. Fighting with the steering wheel in your P30, P32 or P37 chassis all day does not make for a happy camper. The SuperSteer Bell Crank helps to eliminate these problems increasing overall motorhome safety.
- Advanced engineering design provides end and side adjustments
- Hi-Tensile strength casting, spindle and tapered roller bearings
- Grease-paked and sealed from dirt and water for life
- Easy replacement of factory assembly
- Includes: (1) P3032 Bell crank unit & installation hardware
- Replaces OEM straight bushings
- Fits Chevy/Worhorse P30, P32 & P37 chassis
- NOTE: Alignment is required after installation
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
The SuperSteer Bell Crank has been tested extensively. The high-quality tapered roller bearings remain tight with no lateral (side-to-side) or vertical movement after testing. The SuperSteer Bell Crank outlasted the OEM unit many times over and has a lifetime warranty.
SuperSteer SS3032-10D P30/P32 Bell Crank Arm - Driver Side 16K is made to fit this P3032 Bell Crank.
SuperSteer Bell Crank for GM/Workhorse Chassis