The Equalizer Systems 8442UPS is a 6-point Auto Leveling System for any size 5th wheel trailers with a 16" stroke jacks in the rear. It replaces your current electric front jacks and rear manual stabilizer jacks. This system will allow you to operate the front two jacks together or independently to get your trailer off of your truck for easy unhooking and hooking up of your trailer. With one push of a button, our system will automatically level your trailer in a matter of minutes. Our Auto-Level control also allows you to adjust the trailer manually if you need to adjust the level for any reason.
- Works with all 5th wheel trailers and toy hauler systems with an 18" stroke jacks in the rear
- Operate the front jacks together or independently
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Audible and visual prompts notify the user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Heavy-duty commercial pump features manual override in case of power failure
- The sensor is waterproof so you do not need to mount it in a storage compartment
- All of the harnesses are protected by a PVC coated nylon braid and have waterproof connectors
- May be used with RV SnapPad EQ-Lux jack pads, see 70170
- Includes: (2) 30" front jacks with 24" stroke and large foot pads, (2) 21" rear jacks with 18" stroke and large foot pads, Auto-Level keypad controls, (2) Switch manual control for front jacks, (1) 4-function commercial pump with manual override, Auto-Level controller sensor, control harness, mounting bolt and brackets, (4) 10' hoses, (8) 12' hoses, (2) 28' hoses and (2) 32' hoses
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Equalizer Systems 6-Point 5th Wheel Auto-Level System