The BAL C Series Jack has a leg length of 19" and a 5000 lb load capacity. This jack has the durability and precision of a leveling jack as well as the control and strength of a stabilizing jack. It is especially ideal for a fifth wheel or travel trailer use. It can quickly extend for easy operation and has an integrated foot to provide more ground support. The black finish stays resilient against the weather and other environmental conditions.
- Highly functional, low profile design is lightweight with increased strength
- The integrated curved foot helps prevent slipping or sinking
- The steadiness of a stabilizing jack with the strength of a leveling jack
- BAL "C" Type Stabilizers are made to attach to the trailer frame where the cross member meets the main frame member
- Quick and easy operation
- Automotive quality rust protection
- Color: Black electro-coated
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Leg Length: 19"
- Frame to Ground Length: Up to 15"
- Mounting hole spacing: 5.25" from the two holes, 18.81" to the far hole (see additional photos above).
- Includes: (2) Jacks and (1) Crank handle, hardware, and instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
BAL C Series Jacks - 19" - 5000 lb Capacity