The BatteryMINDer 12V/24V Controller With 20 Watt Panel Solar Battery Charger monitors your battery voltage using the sun and optimizes the solar panels charge rates. Charges your battery quickly using an internal program that adjusts its output dependent upon the reading.
- Never overcharges no matter how long it is connected.
- Charger maximizes battery life and capacity and reconditions weak batteries.
- Maintains up to 2 batteries at a time.
- Short circuit, spark, and polarity protection.
- Internal program adjusts its output several times a second.
- When used as a maintainer, it will maximize your battery's life and storage capacity.
- The long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service to your battery.
- High frequency pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation.
- Solar Controller works with all sizes, types and brands of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries including, but not limited to: flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), gel, AGM (Optima / Odyssey / etc), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Has overcharge and polarity reversal protection.
- Charging Current:450mA
- Power Source:20W Solar Panel
- Solar Controller
- 17’x14.5’ 20 Watt Semi-Flexible Solar Panel
- Battery Condition Indicator
- 20' DC solar panel connection, 4' DC cord with quick connector
- 2 ft. insulated battery clip cord set with fused Quick-connect Plug
- Ambient Temperature Sensor (installed)
- Mounting hardware
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5-year “no hassle” on controller only and 2-year on the solar panel.
- NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH AVIATION BATTERIES.
BatteryMINDer 12V/24V Controller With 20 Watt Panel Solar Battery Charger