Camco HL-180 In-Line Exterior RV Water Filter is designed to be used between two hoses with garden hose connectors for fast, easy hook-up. Great tasting, filtered water from your outside hose.
- The finest acid washed coconut shell carbon used with bacteriostatic KDF media, filters water issues, including bacteria, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide, lime/scale, chlorine, VOC's, taste, and odor.
- Disposable filter is conveniently discarded after approximately a year's worth of use (under normal water conditions).
- Filters water for your entire RV.
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM
- Capacity: Up to 8,000 gallons
- Working Pressure: 20-100 psi
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100 F
- will go down to 5 microns
- Dimensions: 3.1" D x 12.9" L x 3.1" H
- Weight: 1.52 lbs.
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty
Camco In-Line Exterior RV Water Filter