The Clearsource NOMAD-0001 Nomad RV Water Filter System pulls water from any lake or stream and purifies it better than even the best portable survival filters. Now you and your family can safely drink, shower, clean up and do any task required, with unlimited clean fresh water wherever you are.
- Clean, safe water from any lake or stream.
- 15 Amp Pump draws water up to 20' of elevation rise or distances up to 100%.
- Uses 12V Battery.
- Filters are rated up to 2,000 gallons of water.
- For occasional camping, annual filter replacement is recommended.
- Frequent weekend camping, replace filters twice a year.
- Full timers, replace every 2-3 months.
- Designed for use with standard RV water connecting hoses.
- Filters canisters can be unscrewed and emptied out for dry storage in zip lock bags if not going to be used for a month or more
- Uses Clearsource NOMAD Twin Pack Filters
- Over 95% of lead and heavy metals can be removed
- NASA technology using dual filters remove sediment chlorine, volatile organic compounds, bacteria like Legionella, Salmonella, Cholera and E.coli, cysts like Giardia, viruses and other contaminants
- Provides heavy metal protection against lead, manganese and iron
- Improves taste and smell of water
- Flow Rate: 4.9 Gallons per minute
- Rugged chassis made from powder-coated steel
- Heavy duty electrical components
- Safety protected on/off switch.
- Built-in Attachments points for permanent mounting.
- Sulfur smell is not removed through filtration.
- Dimensions: 23" W x 17.5" H x 9" D
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Clearsource Nomad RV Water Filter System