The Bulldog Powered-Drive Trailer Tongue Jack, 4000 lbs is an excellent choice of jack for lifting your Pop-up or Trailer into position for your Camping adventures. This jack has many features to make setting up the Trailer less of a hassle and gets you doing what you really came to do. This jack is made from a high-quality strong material.
- Built-in level to make aligning your Trailer or Pop-up.
- 4" - 6" Overlap of tubes when fully extended to provide additional support when sideloading
- Easy accessible on/off switch, retraction and extension toggle switch for easy to use operation.
- Spring-loaded drop down leg, for easy alignment.
- Sturdy white motor and gearbox housing protects the motor and gear assembly from the elements and is weather resistant.
- The surface of this jack is corrosion-resistant, strong complete seals, and nearly maintenance free.
- 3 LED lights make it easy to see at night or set up or detach your Trailer.
- Bracket height is 9-3/4" when retracted and 31-3/4" when fully extended.
- Total travel is 22"
- It lifts 14"
- Drop leg travels 8"
- Inner tube Diameter 2"
- Outer tube Diameter 2-1/4"
- weight: 24.05 lbs
- Replacement for the 500185.
- Includes all mounting hardware and crank
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty
Bulldog Powered A-Frame Jack 4000 lbs. - White