HitchCoil Coiled Cable 7-Wire RV 7-Blade To 7-Wire RV 7-Blade coiled cable is a maximum duty power connector designed for use in special applications where heavier circuits are required.
- 7-Wire RV 7-Blade To 7-Wire RV 7-Blade connection.
- Can be used with many vehicles that are capable of towing trailers.
- Connectors lock into hard plastic receptacles.
- Extra protection for tough applications.
- Positive lock design prevents disconnects caused by vibration.
- Extendable up to 5 feet.
- Durable outer black jacket prevents rust, corrosion, and electrical shorts.
- 14-gauge wire for lights, 10-gauge wire for battery and ground, 12-gauge wire for accessories.
- The coiled connector holds its shape.
- An extension is available separately if needed, see 95-13030-05.
- Model 97-5
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Formally known as JetConnex
HitchCoil Coiled Cable 7-Wire RV 7-Blade To 7-Wire RV 7-Blade - 5 Ft