The Autowbrake Trailer Mounted Electric Brake Control is an innovative self-contained, fully functional electric brake controller that mounts on your trailer instead of inside your vehicle. Proportional brake control provides automatic emergency braking or general braking from your trailer brakes, no matter the situation.
- Unlike time-delay controllers, proportional brake control adapts automatically to any braking situation.
- With Autowbrake, your trailer will gradually brake as you approach a stop, in the same manner as your tow vehicle.
- Quickly and easily mounts to the outside of your trailer with self-tapping screws (included).
- Requires no wiring inside your vehicle.
- 5-wire color-coded pigtail hardwires into your trailer's junction box.
- Important Note: not all trailer wiring is color-coded the same, refer to your trailer's user manual before installing the Autowbrake.
- Can be mounted at any angle, on your trailer frame or toolbox.
- After calibrating once, Autowbrake is a plug-and-tow system every time.
- Designed to handle the rigors of the road and any weather conditions.
- Requires a 12V line from your tow vehicle.
- For smaller to mid-size SUVs towing with a 4-way flat plug, your running lights may be used as a 12V power source.
- No syncing required to the key fob.
- The key fob is not essential for normal operation and is only used for a pre-travel test, or to manually override Autowbrake's auto-braking features.
- Brake pressure can be increased or decreased using the remote key fob.
- Autowbrake will always remember your last brake setting every time you start your vehicle.
- Autowbrake wiring is color-coded as follows:
- Blue - brake
- White - ground
- Black - power
- Brown/red - taillights
- Note: not meant for motorcycles or bikes.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Autowbrake Trailer Mounted Electric Brake Control