The Blue Ox BX1939 Baseplate For 1998-2003 Dodge Durango is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Dodge dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features standard tabs
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota (includes quad cab)
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango 2WD & 4WD (includes V-8 magnum)
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Part Number: BX1939
- Tab Height: 18"
- Tab Width: 24"
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 1998-2003 Dodge Durango