The Dicor BT-1834-1 Butyl Seal Tape is ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints. Installs quickly, with no gaps. Uniquely made to apply along unusual patterns. Works fast and leaves no skips or runs in the sealant.
Note: Do not apply this product in weather-exposed areas, where temperatures will exceed 190°F.
- The sealant is on a continuous roll.
- Shelf Life: up to 2 years.
- Water Resistant
- Tensile Strength: 25 PSI.
- Resistant to chemicals
- No staining, etching or other signs of corrosion on galvanized or coated metals.
- Temperature information:
- Temperatures: Application: 30°F – 110° F.
- Operating limits: -20°F – 275° F.
- Low-Temperature Flexibility: No cracking, no adhesion loss at -20°F.
- Storage Temperature: 30 degrees F – 110 degrees F.
- Dimensions: 1/8" thick by 3/4" wide and 30 ft in length.
- Appearance: Grey, extruded butyl sealant tape.
- Weight: 2.13 lbs
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Dicor Butyl Seal Tape, 30 Ft x 3/4" Wide, Gray