Dicor BT-1834-1 Butyl Tape is ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints. Installs quickly, with no gaps.
Note: Do not apply this product in weather-exposed areas, where temperatures will exceed 190°F.
- Uniquely made to apply along unusual patterns.
- The sealant is on a continuous roll
- Can work fast and be visually assured that there are no skips or runs in the sealant.
- Shelf Life: up to 2 years.
- Water Resistant
- Tensile Strength: 25 psi
- Resistant to chemicals
- Corrosivity: No staining, etching or other signs of corrosion on galvanized or coated metals.
- Temperature information:
- Temperatures: Application: 30°F – 110° F.
- Operating limits: -20°F – 275° F.
- Low-Temperature Flexibility: No cracking, no adhesion loss at -20°F.
- Storage Temperature: 30 degrees F – 110 degress F.
- Dimensions: 1/8" thick by 3/4" wide and 30 ft in length.
- Appearance: Grey, extruded butyl sealant tape.
- Weight: 2.13 lbs
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty
Dicor Butyl Tape - 30' Roll