The Torklift C3206A 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Talon Aluminum 8' Bed Tie Down - Rear is a great way to secure a slide-in camper to the bed of your truck. Made of lightweight military grade aluminum alloy, this design has maximum strength when in use and is rust free for life. These are designed specifically to avoid damage to the bed of the truck and bolt directly to the frame to improve stability and handling.
Note: Please reference the Application Guide to confirm proper fitment for your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1866-322-7881.
- Provides safety, security and stability while on the road.
- Ultra-light weight.
- Fast, no-drill installations.
- No loss of ground clearance.
- Hidden when not in use.
- Best ride quality in the industry.
- Rust free corrosion protection for life.
- Includes 2 aluminum rear tie downs, front tie downs sold separately.
- Finishing kit included.
- Fits 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD.
- Fits 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic.
- Fits 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 3500.
- Fits 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 3500 HD.
- Made for 8' truck beds.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
2001-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Aluminum 8' Bed Tie Down - Rear