Permatex Carb, Choke, and Throttle Cleaner is used to cut and remove grease, gum and varnish off manual and automatic chokes, baffle plates and carburetors. This cleaner has an oxygen sensor safe feature and meets OEM standards to ensure reliability.
- Cleans and dissolves built up residue deposited on chokes and carburetors.
- Also removes grease, gum and varnish.
- Prolongs the life of various mechanic components.
- Some products only allow application on one thing or the other...
- This Ultimate 2-in-1 formula allows you to apply to both carburetors and throttle bodies, providing convenience to your life.
- Oxygen sensor safe.
- Size: 16 oz. aerosol can
- Weight: 12 oz
- Limited 90 day warranty.
- OEM Certified.
- VOC Compliant.
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air.
Directions: Please remember to make sure your engine is off. It is recommended that you cover painted surfaces to protect against overspray. If accidentally sprayed on painted surfaces, wash off immediately! Remove air cleaner or air-intake duct into throttle body. Place the towel or old shirt underneath to collect any fallen residue. Clean the carburetor/throttle body and linkage. Spray choke while working by hand. Spray down the carburetor throat to shoot the deposits out of the lower throttle plate. For a throttle body, spray generously while moving the butterfly valve. Disconnect the PCV valve and spray into the unit directly.
- Can be applied to manual chokes
- Automatic chokes
- Baffle plates
- Air intakes
- Throttle bodies
- Heat risers
- PCV valves
- and more!
Permatex Carb, Choke, and Throttle Cleaner - 16 Oz