Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot PC-C45001 Chevy 4500 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System is designed for this specific vehicle and its leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) It also has a one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to bring the front level with the rear and stabilizes the entire vehicle in just over 30 seconds.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Semi-automatic operation. With the press of a button, all four cylinders make contact and stabilize the vehicle.
- Note: The user must use a bubble level or leveling device and press the corresponding buttons on the panel to get it perfectly level.
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- On-the-fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with a 13" stroke.
- (1) weatherproof hydraulic power unit.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Chevy 3500/4500 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders.
- Rear installation includes (2)QEI-13 Cylinders.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Chevy 3500/4500 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System