The Blue Ox BX2800 Baseplate For 2012-2016 Fiat 500 Sport Non-Turbo is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Fiat dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Part Number: BX2800.
- Fits 2012 thru 2016 Fiat 500 Sport, non-turbo.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Tab Height: 13.5".
- Tab Width: 20".
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing over 5,000 lbs.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151 adapters (not included).
- Removable tabs with only one (1) hole will not attach to car mount tow bars or other adapters.
- The Acclaim may only be used with removable tab baseplates that have a 22” or greater spaced tabs.
- The Adventurer may be used with baseplates having 18”-41” spaced removable tabs.
- The Ambassador may only be used with 24” spaced removable tabs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2012-2016 Fiat 500 Sport Non-Turbo