The Flow-Rite BG-U36V-1A-WS is a Pro-Fill battery watering system designed for (6) standard 6V batteries with 2.7 inches of cell spacing. Each kit consists of automatic shut-off valves that replace the existing vent caps which are interconnected with tubing, making the process of filling your batteries a breeze.
Note: If you are installing a Pro Fill system on brand new batteries, wait at least 4 charge cycles before adding any water.
- Pro-Fill on-board battery watering system is the only system that has been specifically designed for golf cart applications.
- Optimizes your battery life and performance by filling each cell to the correct level every time.
- Improves safety by filling your batteries without needing to remove vent caps, avoiding acid burns, or toxic fumes.
- Once installed a quick coupling valve allows the system to be connected to a hand pump.
- Once connected, water flows into each cell until proper levels are reached.
- Snap-on/off water connections and fast filling allow each battery to fill in under a minute.
- Winged bayonet valves allow for installation without tools and provide a visual indication of proper installation.
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under watering
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses
- Clampless polypropylene tubing is resistant to battery acid and can withstand below-freezing temperatures.
- See below for a complete list of all Pro-Fill battery watering kits.
- Kit includes (18) Pro Fill valves, (6) manifolds, (1) 7 ft tubing, (1) coupler, (1) hand pump, (9) red end caps, and instructions.
- Battery cell spacing: 2.7"
- Space required above battery: 1.4"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Always use distilled or deionized water when refilling your batteries. Minerals in tap water can coat the battery plates filling pores which will no longer be in contact with the water solution.
Flow-Rite Pro-Fill Battery Watering System For (6) 6V Batteries, 2.7" Cell Spacing, With Hand Pump