The JR Products GSNI-6687 Gas Spring has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors, and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading.
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible.
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products.
- The gas spring contains petroleum-based lubricating oil.
- Output Force: 74 lbs.
- Compressed Length: 15.82".
- Extended Length: 26.32".
- Attaches to a 10mm ball.
- Stroke: 10.50".
- Rod Diameter: 8mm.
- Tube Diameter: 18mm.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
JR Products Gas Spring, 15.82 - 26.32", 74 Lbs Force
Installation and removal: For installing the gas spring all you have to do is push it on. To remove you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up on the flat side of the metal head on the backside. Recommend wearing eye protection when removing as the springs can snap.