Enjoy powerful, reliable airflow and customizable comfort in your RV with the General Electric RV Air Conditioner. Features continuous operation, and a high-performance motor with sound deadening grommets to reduce noise levels inside your coach.
- Operates even at desert conditions of 120-degrees F, or in freezing temperatures as low as 25-degrees.
- Expanded polypropylene for easy cleaning and maintenance of the indoor coil.
- Other features include:
- Easy Access Molded Evaporator Cover.
- Isolated Rubber Fan Mounts.
- Keyholding Mounting Slots for Bolts.
- Sealed Fan Motor.
- High Strength Base Pan.
- and a Shallow Lip.
- Shroud is constructed of high-grade, UV resistant polymer with a glossy, aerodynamic design.
- Corrosion-resistant coating with heavy-duty motor support brackets.
- Compatible Ceiling Assemblies: RARMN1A, RAREN1A, and RARED1A.
- Fan Speeds: (3) Low, Medium, and High
- Cooling EER (BTUH/Watt): 5.9.
- Cooling/Heating Capacity: 15,000 BTU.
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A.
- Power Rating: 115V / 20A / 60Hz.
- Color: Black.
- Dimensions: 13.9" H x 27.7" W x 32.8" depth.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
GE Appliances RV Air Conditioner - 15,000 BTU - Black