The Lippert Tankless RV Water Heater gives you an unlimited supply of hot water when you need it. No recovery time, as there is no tank to run out of hot water. No special LP gas lines or special plumbing required for installation.
- The temperature of the hot water coming out of the hot water faucet is determined by the hot water flow; the faster the flow, the cooler the water; the slower the flow, the hotter the water.
- By adjusting the flow and/or adjusting the GMC Dial, RVers can have endless hot water.
- The on-board microprocessor monitors the incoming cold water temperature, the flow rate, and the outgoing hot water temperature to maintain a constant, steady hot water flow.
- Note: The door and flange pictured in the photo are sold separately. See frequently bought section below to choose your door/flange assembly.
- On-board microprocessor monitors inlet water flow, inlet water temperature, and outlet water temperature.
- Regulates the burner to maintain the set hot water temperature.
- 42,000 BTUs which provides the optimum performance for an
- No anode needed – no tank means you never have to worry about corrosion.
- No by-pass valve needed - no tank to by-pass when winterizing your unit.
- Quiet brushless motor.
- Voltage: 12V operating at less than 3 amps.
- Freeze protection for those cold winter months.
- Designed specifically for RVs.
- Fuel: Propane (LP gas).
- Inlet Pressure: 11” WCI minimum to 14” WCI max.
- Manifold Pressure: 1.5” - 7.2” WCI
- Power Input: 12VDC < 3 amps.
- Water Operating Pressure: 125 PSI max
- Dimensions: 12.5” W x 12.5” H x 15.5” D.
- Cutout Dimensions: 13" x 13" inside wall
- Weight: 22 lbs
- ECO Max Temperature: 140° F
- Previously known as part GSWH-2.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Lippert Tankless RV Water Heater - 42000 BTU