The Blue Ox BX1125 Baseplate For 2006-2010 Jeep Commander is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Jeep dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Part Number: BX1125.
- Tab Height: 17.75".
- Tab Width: 24".
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the weight rating of specific tow bars. Always ensure both your tow bar and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle’s overall weight.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2006-2010 Jeep Commander