- Custom designed for Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015.
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- Bolts securely to the chassis.
- Easy to install with no welding.
- Tab height: 13.5.
- Tab width: 24.
- Fits Adventurer, Acclaim, Ambassador, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha and Allure tow bars.
- Has the ability to adapt to Roadmaster tow bars with adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5) sold separately.
- 3 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015 Base Plate by Blue Ox
The Blue Ox Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. It gives you the ability to remove the tabs, making it so that you can barely even tell that your car is a towed vehicle.
Need to Tow your Car?
Are you tired of going on your camping trips and having to drive your RV to see everything or rent a car? If you have a Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015 this base plate, once installed, will give you the ability to take your personal vehicle with you, by towing it behind your RV.
Gives Tow-Ability to your Vehicle
This base plate is custom made for the Kia Rio Hatchback, once installed it will give your vehicle the ability to be towed. It can be installed personally or professionally, which ever you prefer. It easily hooks up to your tow bar, hitched to your RV. Please confirm with your Kia Dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151
adapters. Removable tabs with only one (1) hole will not attach to
car mount tow bars or other adapters. The Acclaim may only be used
with removable tab baseplates that have a 22” or greater spaced
tabs. The Adventurer may be used with baseplates having 18”-41”
spaced removable tabs. The Ambassador may only be used with 24”
spaced removable tabs.