The Blue Ox Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. It gives you the ability to remove the tabs, making it so that you can barely even tell that your car is a towed vehicle.
Important Installation Notes:
- Custom designed for Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015.
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- Bolts securely to the chassis.
- Easy to install with no welding.
- Tab height: 13.5.
- Tab width: 24.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Has the ability to adapt to Roadmaster tow bars with adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5) sold separately.
- Limited 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151
adapters. Removable tabs with only one (1) hole will not attach to
car mount tow bars or other adapters. The Acclaim may only be used
with removable tab baseplates that have a 22” or greater spaced
tabs. The Adventurer may be used with baseplates having 18”-41”
spaced removable tabs. The Ambassador may only be used with 24”
spaced removable tabs.
Kia Rio Hatchback 2012 - 2015 Base Plate by Blue Ox