The Heng's Industries Sticknbond RV Leak Repair Tape - 4" x 37' White is an easy, do it yourself way to fix tears in your RV roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more. It uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. This tape makes a water-tight bond and is made to withstand all weather, it will flex, expand and contract in all conditions.
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modifieds, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- One step permanent leak repair tape.
- Maximum flexibility, durability and UV protection.
- Will not crack, peel or harden.
- Dimensions: 4" x 37' White roll
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Limited 25 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
Heng's Industries Sticknbond RV Leak Repair Tape - 4" x 37' White