The Heng's 9303 Nuflex 302 Silicone Caulk - Aluminum is designed for multiple uses, is easily applied and will not sag when used for overhead or sidewall applications. It adheres to many surfaces, including metal, glass, most types of wood, ceramics, and many plastics.
NuFlex 302 can be used for the following: 1) Caulking and sealing around bathtubs, shower stalls, bathroom
vanities, kitchen counters, sinks, windows and doors. 2) To draftstop and waterproof eaves troughs and soffits.
3) For replacing ceramic tiles and making new gaskets for dishwasher doors, skid and mar proofing vases,
ashtrays and picture frames. 4) For sealing windshields in cars, vans and boats. 5) For repairing or installing
body-side moulding. 6) For making gaskets to replace costly paper gaskets, for timing chain and valve covers
and for water pump or thermostat housings... any application that requires a permanently flexible waterproof
seal that will withstand moisture, heat and vibration.
- 100 % silicone formula.
- 100% RTV.
- Resists UV damage.
- Heat, moisture, and vibration resistant ensures a long lasting product.
- Cures quickly preventing sticky messes after use.
- Permanently flexible allowing it to form to any shape or crack.
- Forms a tough, rubbery solid that can withstand temperature extremes, UV and time.
- Can be applied in sub-zero weather and is effective to -
- Approximate shelf-life is 12 months when stored in clean, dry area with temperature
between 40˚F to 90˚F (4˚C to 32˚C).
- NSF Approved.
- Limited 90 day warranty.
Heng's Aluminum Silicone Caulk