The CoFair Products Quick Roof Extreme White - 4" x 6' Tape will stop leaks in just about any surface, including EPDM, TPO, metal, fiberglass, PVC, vinyl, wood, OBS and much more. It makes a permanent bond using a steel-loc adhesive and will not crack, harden or shrink during severe weather conditions. For this reason, it makes Quick Roof perfect for use on your RV, trailer or camper.
How to use: The application of this tape is so simple anyone can use it. Before you can apply it, you must clean the surface and rid it of all dust, dirt and debris. Then you can unroll the tape, removing the backing and smoothing out the tape to the surface as you go. After you have completely covered the leak area, use a roller or your hand to apply pressure and activate the bonding process, giving it a watertight seal.
- Material Thickness: 45 Mils Nom.
- Flexibility @ -20ºF: Pass
- Vapor Permeance: <.01
- Nail Sealability: Pass
- Tensile MD: 32 lbs/in
- Tensile CMD: 33 lbs/in
- Elongation MD: 33 lbs/in
- Elongation CMD: 779%
- Adhesion to Plywood @ 75ºF: 51 lbs/ft
- Adhesion to Plywood @ 40ºF: 14 lbs/ft
- 4" x 6' RV roof repair tape.
- Used on EPDM, TPO, metal, fiberglass, PVC, vinyl, wood, OBS and much more.
- Permanently repairs RV roof, vents, skylights, slide-outs, windows, awnings, holding tanks, tents and more.
- Permanent bond to almost everything.
- Made with Steel-Loc Adhesive.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Will not crack, harden or shrink in any weather condition.
- Limited 15 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
Quick Roof Extreme 4" x 6'