The Kanberra Gel removes airborne mold and mildew and prevents it from coming back while your RV is stored for the winter. This RV storage mold prevention gel also removes impurities from carpets, curtains, furnishings and more as it settles. That means easier clean-up and no wiping of chemicals. It can also be used anywhere including home, office, boat, automobile, gym bag, sports equipment, pet areas, and many others.
- Safe around kids and pets.
- No plugs, no wires, no tearing of bags.
- Gel provides 24/7 protection.
- 8 oz. gel protects vessels less than 45 feet.
- All natural proprietary blend of pharmaceutical-grade Australian Tea Tree Oil.
- Can help with allergies, asthma, respiratory illness and other ailments.
- Degrades mold, fungus and bacteria in your motorhome for up to three months of storage.
- Does not mask odors but neutralizes the cause of the odor.
- Keeps stored RV accessories free of mold and bacteria.
- Works great to get rid of strong pet odors and cigarette smoke.
- Place in air handlers, storage lockers, closets, RV's and more.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped by air.
- Made In USA.
- Shock Mode (2-3 days) – Uncap the product and place it open without the diffuser lid.
- Maintenance Mode (up to 30 days) – Place the diffuser lid on the container to slow overall evaporation.
- Protection Mode (30 to 90 days) – The application area is effectively ‘clean’ and the product will now provide airborne protection against any re-growth.
How long does the gel work? The dissipation rate for Kanberra Gel will vary by conditions. In typical applications, the gel will take anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks to completely evaporate however it will have a residual effect for up to 45 days. After this time it is recommended to replace it in order for it to continually offer protection. Various conditions will affect the dissipation rate. For example, if it's placed under a fan, the rate of evaporation will increase due to the increased air flow. In areas of heavy particulates, like cigarette smoke, heavy molds or around pets, it may evaporate faster. Once the original particulates are addressed, the dissipation of Kanberra Gel should slow into what is call “Maintenance Mode”.
- College dorms — Kanberra Gel helps control odors in those less-than-clean college dorm rooms. Place a couple jars to give parents added peace of mind with 24/7 protection. Kanberra Spray gets rid of dorm smells in an instant.
- Storage spaces — From closets and attics to sheds and other storage areas, Kanberra Gel® provides ongoing protection against mold and mildew. Place a jar and let it go to work.
- Outdoor gear — Tents and camping gear, coolers and picnic baskets, sports equipment bags, tool chests and more. The list is virtually endless.
- Antiques and collectibles — Protect valuable books, magazines and other collectibles from mold and mildew when you store with Kanberra Gel.
8 oz. RV Storage Mold Prevention Gel