The Ready Brute RB-9025-A RV Tow Bar With Roadmaster 1/2" Clevis is an aluminum self locking towbar designed for long life, ease of use and quick storage on the motorhome when not in use. This model is a towbar only so it does not have the ReadyBrake integrated into it like our Ready Brute Elite towbar. The front of the towbar that inserts into a 2" receiver is made of steel and everything is powder coated for durability. Rubber boots cover the towbar legs to keep dirt out for a bind free operation and when you are finished towing just fold the legs up then latch them to stow on the Motorhome. This is an All-Terrain towbar because you can easily connect your vehicle on uneven surfaces with the clevis connectors that rotate and swivel.
Note: Not to be used with Roadmaster MX and EZ-5 styles of base plates. Will work with all other Roadmaster base plates.
- Self-locking arms with a non binding 1/2" clevis design make it easy to hook up, even if the tow bar is not in line with your motorhome
- Not to be used with Roadmaster MX and EZ-5 base plate styles
- Will work with all other Roadmaster base plates
- Rubber sleeves cover arm extension keeping operation smooth and bind free
- Stows on Motorhome when not in use
- Powder coated finish for extra durability
- Fits: 2" trailer hitch receiver
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Towing Capacity: 8,000 lbs
- Includes: (1) Tow bar, (2) 1/2" Roadmaster clevis connectors, pair of coiled safety cables and installation instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Ready Brute Tow Bar With Roadmaster 1/2" Clevis