The Redarc BCDC1240D Dual Input 40A In-Vehicle DC Battery Charger is a 12V 40A in-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. Additional features make it the most advanced dual battery charger on the market.
- Maximizes the performance and life of your auxiliary battery, charging to a proven 100%
- Features a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, allowing the battery to charge from solar
- and alternator simultaneously.
- Multi-stage charging algorithm ensures a full charge on auxiliary battery without overcharging.
- Boost stage - holds a consistent charge while monitoring auxiliary battery voltage.
- Absorption stage - maintains stable voltage to avoid overcharging while charging the battery to 100%
- Float stage - holds the charge on the auxiliary battery
- Fault recognition protects the battery from overheating or voltage spikes.
- Built in 'Green Power Priority' selects solar charging first, lessening the load on the alternator.
- Works in extreme heat up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit and sealing protects from dust and deep water.
- Suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium, and LiFePO4 batteries.
- Suitable for battery bank sizes over 200AH.
- Suitable for 12 or 24V vehicle systems.
- Works with standard, variable, or smart alternators.
- Separate DC and Solar Charging Inputs
- Voltage Rating: 9 to 32V DC Operating Input / 12V DC Output
- Output Power: 600W
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 15.3V
- Input Fuse Rating: 60A
- Output Fuse Rating: 60A
- Ampere: 40 Amp Continuous Output / 40 Amp Maximum Input
- Solar Powered: Yes
- Dimensions: 6.49" L x 4.72" W x 1.45" H
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Made in Australia
Redarc Dual Input 40A In-Vehicle DC Battery Charger