The TrailFX Rope Cleat Tie-Down Anchor is a convenient way to attach tie-downs or rope to a pick-up truck or utility trailer. Has a load capacity of 150 lbs.
- Includes (1) tie-down anchor, a mounting pad, and screws.
- Made of steel with a chrome-plated finish.
- Dimensions: 5.35" L x 1.53" W.
- Weight Limit: 150 lbs.
- Installation Time: 15 minutes approx.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
TrailFX Rope Cleat Tie-Down Anchor - 150 Lb Capacity
How To Install:
1. Place the rope cleat in a convenient location. On a pickup truck, this is generally on the outside of the truck bed near the top of the rail.
2. Drill proper holes using the rope cleat as a guide.
3. Place the rubber gasket between the cleat and attachment surface.
4. Do not over tighten screws.