The Blue OX TruCenter motorhome steering control puts you in control of wind gusts, passing trucks, uneven roads and sudden events, like tire blow outs or dropping onto soft or low shoulders. The Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer acts like a sideways shock absorber that applies force to your steering system. Uneven pavement and crosswinds can send your motorhome off-course, but the True Center maintains a center position to minimize white-knuckle driving. It's also easy to adjust - when you need to set a new center position, simply push the button down, center yourself in the lane, and let go of the button. The stabilizer automatically resets your steering center to keep you on track.
You will also need to a mounting bracket to complete the install [Click Here for Mounting Brackets]
- Push-button adjustments on the fly.
- Stabilizer works with your steering to get you back on track
- Stay in control in the event of a blowout.
- Exerts up to 160 pounds of force on your steering system, keeping your motorhome on course
- 35" stabilizer.
- Easy to install and completely transferable
- Manufactured to the highest industry standards and rigorously tested in real-life situations.
- TruCenter is backed by a manufacturers two year warranty with the ability to add up to one extra year.