The Reese 49903 is a complete weight distribution & friction sway control kit provides everything needed to improve towing safety and performance right out of the box.
- Evenly distributes tongue weight to the axles of tow vehicle and trailer for stability and control
- Creates a more level ride for both tow vehicle and trailer
- 2-5/16 inch hitch ball and sway control ball that have been torqued to specification on the weight distributing head to save you set-up time
- The u-bolts and chains also come pre-installed on your 1000 lbs. set of spring bars.
- Friction sway control reduces sway caused by winds, curving roads and sudden maneuvers
- Adjustable tension lets you create the perfect degree of control and resistance
- Integrated handle engages and disengages the system
- Removable - just release 2 spring locking pins.
- Round, forged steel spring bars are tapered for superior flexibility
- Bars flex appropriately over uneven terrain for a controlled, even ride
- Adjustable spring-bar tension - just switch links in lift chains to fine-tune
- The desired tilt of head and system is achieved by adding washers to a rivet inside the weight-distribution head
- The solid steel shank is powder coated for rust protection
- Tongue weight: 750 to 1000 lbs
- Gross towing weight: 10,000 lbs
- Fits: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers rated for use with a weight-distribution system
- Shank length: 12-1/2"
- Maximum rise: 6" from top of the hitch receiver opening
- Maximum drop: 2" from top of the hitch receiver opening
- Hitch ball 2-5/16"
- Shank length: 2-1/2"
- Shank diameter: 1-1/4"
- The system includes head assembly, adjustable shank, lift brackets, round bars, lift chains, pin and clip, friction sway control, 2-5/16" hitch ball, and all necessary hardware.
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
Reese Pro Series Weight Distribution System W/ Friction Sway Control - 1000 lbs