The Bigfoot MQ-1630 Manual Leveling System 5th Wheel 4-Point Quad Pump is the ultimate upgrade to make your RV'ing experience so much easier. This manual hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you the ability to operate all four cylinders simultaneously or individually to get your coach level. Other great features include an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off, an emergency retract button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. The Bigfoot Manual Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pumps, controls, and cylinders.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Designed for 5th wheel 4-point chassis.
- Installation requires welding.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- Front two powder-coated cylinders capable of 17,000 lbs each, with 24" stroke cylinders.
- Rear two powder-coated cylinders capable of 12,000 lbs each, with 16" stroke cylinders.
- Four weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware included for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Weight: 329 lbs.
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years Parts, 1 year Labor, cylinders carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Manual Leveling System Class-8 Semi-Truck Quad Pump