The Firestone Rear Axle Sport-Rite Air Spring Kit are air springs that can be mounted between the suspension and frame of your vehicle. This kit is designed to improve your ride and handling and to reduce suspension fatigue. Equipped with individual inflation valves, so you can level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when carrying off-center loads.
Note: The Sport-Rite kit will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
- No drilling is required, offering easy installation.
- Maintains a level vehicle even with off-center loads.
- Keeps headlights aimed at the road.
- Lightens the contact between axle and frame, reducing your chances of bottoming out.
- Levels uneven loads to ensure safe transport.
- Reduces the strain on your rear suspension, preventing permanent sagging and friction in the leaf springs.
- Reduces your chances of bottoming out.
- Airbags adjust manually, side to side, with individual inflation valves to offer a smoother and more stable ride.
- Improves steering and braking effectiveness when towing your trailer.
- Fits various Chevy/GMC/Ford models made between 1997 and 2007. See the additional info section below for all compatible vehicles.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours.
- Weight: 24.10 lbs.
- Load Capacity: Up to 3,000 lbs.
- Min PSI: 10 PSI.
- Max PSI: 100 PSI.
- Includes brackets, air springs, hardware, air line, and separate valves for manual inflation, switches and gauges, compressor, and installation instructions.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
Firestone Rear Axle Sport-Rite Air Spring Kit - 1997-2007 Chevy/GMC/Ford