Firestone 2158 Ride-Rite Level Command II, Single Gauge Compressor Kit provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. The standard duty compressor offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
- Air compressor system provides you with instant air source for all air suspension products.
- This kit includes a standard duty compressor with single white gauge control.
- Allows you to instantly adjust the air in your air springs.
- Level Command II offers equal inflation of both of your air springs.
- Works great for occasional light or medium duty applications upon proper installation. It's also ideal for towing or hauling centered loads.
- Level command single gauge kit delivers continuous monitoring of your air springs, giving you the confidence of the quality of your vehicles performance.
- Improves the quality of your travels, providing smooth riding as well as stable brake traction.
- Kit reduces the chances of your vehicle bottoming out due to heavy loads.
- Increases the stability of the vehicle, encouraging safer transport.
- The compressor mounts inside the vehicles cab, offering quick and easy access.
- Everything is included for a quick installation.
- Easy to install, no drilling required!
- For use with all Firestone
- & Coil-Rite Systems
- Included: Single gauge, compressor, air lines, fittings, filters, fasteners & installation instructions.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Load capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs
- Pressure range (PSI): 5 to 100 lbs per square inch.
- Maximum PSI: 100 PSI
- Compressor Amp draw: 20.0 Amps
Firestone Ride-Rite Level Command II, Single Gauge Compressor Kit