The Firestone 2445 Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit for 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra are convoluted air springs that can be mounted between the suspension and frame of your vehicle. This kit is designed to improve your ride and handling, and to reduce suspension fatigue. Ride-Rites are equipped with individual inflation valves, so you can level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when carrying off-center loads.
Note: The Ride-Rite kit will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
- No drilling required, offering easy installation
- Maintains the stability of your vehicle even with off-center loads
- Lightens the contact between axle and frame, reducing your chances of bottoming out
- Levels uneven loads to ensure a safe transport
- Reduces the strain on your rear suspension, preventing permanent sagging and friction in the leaf springs
- Air bags adjust manually, side to side, with individual inflation valves to offer a smoother, and more stable ride
- Improves steering and breaking control when towing your trailer
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Fits: 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Load capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Max PSI: 100 PSI
- Min PSI: 5 PSI
- Includes: Brackets, air springs, hardware, air line and separate valves for manual inflation, switches and gauges, compressor and installation instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Note: To avoid possible damage maintain an absolute minimum of 5 psi at all times. Do not fold or kink the tubing when installing the air line.
Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit - '07-'17 Toyota Tundra