The Garnet 709-2P SeeLevel II Tank Monitoring System is designed for accurate level measurement of motorhomes and trailers with two holding tanks. This system monitors battery voltage, fresh and black water levels. The level in percent is shown on a three digit LED display.
NOTE: This system will not work on metal tanks.
- Monitors battery voltage, fresh water tank and black water tank
- Provides accurate tank level information using percentage of full readout
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology
- This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank
- Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation
- Measures tanks from 5" up to 34" depending on the sensors you specify
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus network topology which saves wiring costs
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
- Display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts
- Current drain is less than 200mA
- Panel Dimensions: 4" W x 2.8" H x 1" D
- Required Cutout Size: 3" W x 1.8" H
- Includes: (1) Display monitor, (2) 9″ 710-AR tank senders, (1) pigtail and mounting screws
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- See our SeeLevel Tank Monitor Comparison Guide to help you choose the right system for your RV.
Garnet 709-2P SeeLevel II Tank Monitoring System