The Lippert Ground Control 3.0 is a 4 point set 65th wheel leveling system for your RV.
- Electronic leveling system that lets you quickly and easily level and stabilize your 5th-wheel RV
- The auto-level feature automatically levels your trailer with just the touch of a button
- 4 Motorized jacks raise, lower, and support your RV
- Manual mode lets you move each jack individually or in pairs
- Touchscreen remote lets you level your RV from up to 50' away
- Touchpad control has an LCD screen with easy to read buttons
- Mounts inside a front exterior storage compartment with included hardware
- Drop legs on front landing gear allow for greater adjustability
- Precise leveling using Hall effect technology will measure motor revolutions per minute instead of amps
- Manual override access on the jacks allows operation in case of a power failure
- Large, round footplates keep jacks from sinking into the ground
- Bolt-on jack installation with included hardware with no welding required
- Rear jacks install on 8", 10", or 12" frames with included mounting brackets and drilling is required
- Front landing gear uses existing mounting points on your RV
- 12-Volt system wires to your trailer's power source
- Application: 5th-wheel trailers with a GVWR up to 15,500 lbs
- Made of sturdy steel construction with corrosion-resistant black powder coat finish
- Quantity: 4 jacks
- Rear jacks: 12-1/2"
- Front jacks: 36"
- Includes: a control module, sensor, wiring harnesses, and mounting hardware
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Lippert Ground Control 3.0 5th Wheel RV Leveling System With Touchpad and Remote - 4 Point Set